The following are 'lifestyle offences' under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002:
(1) a specified drug trafficking offence1;
(2) a money laundering offence in relation to concealing criminal property2 or assisting another to retain criminal property3;
(3) an offence of directing the activities of a terrorist organisation4;
(4) a specified offence involving slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour5;
(5) a specified people trafficking offence6;
(6) a specified arms trafficking offence7;
(7) a specified counterfeiting offence8;
(8) a specified offence relating to intellectual property9;
(9) a specified offence relating to prostitution and child sex10;
(10) the offence of blackmail
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234