An offender1 subject to notification requirements2 must3 notify to the police4:
(1) date of birth5;
(2) national insurance number6;
(3) name on the relevant date or, if the offender used two or more names on that date, each of those names7;
(4) home address on the relevant date8;
(5) name on the date on which the notification is given or, if the offender used two or more names on that date, each of those names9;
(6) home address on the date on which the notification is given10;
(7) the address of any other premises in the United Kingdom at
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234