A person to whom the notification requirements apply1 must2 notify to the police3:
(1) date of birth4;
(2) national insurance number5;
(3) name on the date on which the person was dealt with in respect of the offence (where the person used one or more other names on that date, each of those names)6;
(4) home address on that date7;
(5) all contact details on that date8;
(6) name on the date on which notification is made (where the person uses one or more other names on that date, each of those names)9;
(7) home address on the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234