The register of countersignatories1 must include the following information:
(1) the name and address of each registered person2 and any telephone or facsimile number or electronic mailing address which has been notified to DBS for communication purposes3;
(2) the date on which the name of that person was first listed in the register4;
(3) the number assigned to that person on being so listed5;
(4) the nature of the exempted questions6, if any, that that person is likely to ask7;
(5) in the case of a registered body8:
(a) whether that body is likely to countersign applications9 at the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234