Additional restrictions on, and modifications of, the statutory protections for rehabilitated persons1, are also imposed in connection with:
(1) the issuing of firearms and shotgun certificates and related matters2;
(2) the licensing of persons organising or arranging overseas travel for child performers3;
(3) the issuing of explosives certificates4;
(4) taxi driver licences5;
(5) licences relating to the private security industry6;
(6) poisons licences and licences for the production of controlled drugs7;
(7) work with children in a residential context8;
(8) the provision of air traffic services9;
(9) adoption and special guardianship10;
(10) the provision of day care and childminding11;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234