305. Freezing orders.

If any of the property to which an application for a restraint order1 relates is property in a participating country2, the applicant may ask the High Court to make a certificate which is made for the purposes of the relevant Framework Decision3 on the execution in the European Union of orders freezing property, and gives specified information4.

The High Court may make such a certificate if it makes a restraint order in relation to property in the participating country and it is satisfied that there is a good arguable case that the property is likely to be used for the