If a person to whom the notification requirements apply1 intends to leave the United Kingdom2 … 3 he must notify to the police:
(1) the date on which he intends to leave the United Kingdom4;
(2) the country (or, if there is more than one, the first country) to which he will travel5;
(3) his point of arrival6 in that country7;
(4) where he intends to travel to more than one country outside the United Kingdom, his point of arrival8 in each such country9;
(5) the name of the carrier the person intends to use to leave the United
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234