103. Duty of offender to keep in touch with responsible officer and to obtain permission before changing residence.

An offender in respect of whom a suspended sentence order1 is in force must keep in touch with the responsible officer2 in accordance with such instructions as he may from time to time be given by that officer3. The offender is also prohibited (unless there is a residence requirement in place4) from changing residence without the permission of either the responsible officer or the court5, and it is provided that the officer or court may refuse an application for permission