Where a person aged under 181 is convicted on indictment of:
(1) an offence punishable in the case of a person aged 212 or over with imprisonment for 14 years or more, not being an offence the sentence for which is fixed by law3;
(2) an offence4 of sexual assault5;
(3) a child sex offence6 committed by a child or young person7;
(4) an offence8 of sexual activity with a child family member9;
(5) an offence10 of inciting a child family member to engage in sexual activity11; or
(6) a specified firearms offence in specified circumstances
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234