Where it is appropriate to do so for the efficient and effective discharge of its functions, the inspectorate may co-operate with:
(1) Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Prisons1;
(2) Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Constabulary2;
(3) Her Majesty's Chief Inspectorate of the Crown Prosecution Service3;
(4) Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills4;
(5) the Auditor General for Wales
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234