Where the court considering the making of a community order1 imposing:
(1) an unpaid work requirement2;
(2) a rehabilitation activity requirement3;
(3) a programme requirement4;
(4) a mental health treatment requirement5;
(5) a drug rehabilitation requirement6;
(6) an alcohol treatment requirement7;
(7) (in Northern Ireland only) an attendance centre requirement8; or
(8) an electronic monitoring requirement9,
is satisfied that the offender resides in Scotland or Northern Ireland, or will reside there when the order comes into force, the court may not make an order in respect of the offender unless it appears to the court that arrangements exist for persons
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234