A relevant offender1 who:
(1) uses a name which has not been notified2 to the police3;
(2) changes his home address4;
(3) has resided or stayed, for a period of seven days, or two or more periods in any 12-month period which taken together amount to seven days (a 'qualifying period'5) at any premises in the United Kingdom6 whose address has not been notified7 to the police8;
(4) is released from custody pursuant to a court order or from imprisonment9, service detention or detention in a hospital10;
(5) has undergone a change in circumstances notified to the police11 relating
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234