422. Application to High Court for permission to make order in non-urgent cases.

If in a non-urgent case1 the Secretary of State decides that a temporary exclusion order2 should be made in relation to an individual3 he must apply to the High Court for permission to impose the order4. The court must give permission for the making of the order if it does not determine that the relevant decisions of the Secretary of State are obviously flawed5, and may not give such permission if it does so determine6. In determining the application, the court must apply the principles applicable on an application for judicial review7.

The court may consider the application in the