370H. Appeals and enforcement

A defendant may appeal to the Crown Court against (1) the making of a stalking protection order (see para 370B), (2) the making of an interim stalking protection order (see para 370F), (3) the making of an order under the Stalking Protection Act 2019 s 4 (see para 370E) on an application by a chief officer of police, or (4) the refusal to make an order under s 4 on an application by the defendant: Stalking Protection Act 2019 s 7(1). For the meaning of 'defendant' and 'chief officer of police' see para 370B. A chief officer of