629. Appeal against sentence imposed by Crown Court for summary offence by person committed for trial on indictment of offence triable either way.

A person who on conviction on indictment has also been convicted of a summary offence1 may appeal to the Court of Appeal against any sentence passed on him2 for the summary offence, whether on his conviction or in subsequent proceedings3. Where following conviction on indictment a person has been convicted of a summary offence4, an appeal or application for leave to appeal against any sentence for the offence triable either way