627. Appeal against sentence following conviction on indictment.

A person who has been convicted of an offence on indictment1 may appeal to the Court of Appeal against any sentence (not being a sentence fixed by law)2 passed on him for the offence, whether passed on his conviction or in subsequent proceedings3. Where the Crown Court has passed on an offender4 two or more sentences5 in the same proceeding6, an appeal or application for leave to appeal against any one of those sentences is to be treated as an appeal or application in respect of both or all of them7. Where different orders, each of which is a