90. Amendment by Crown Court by reason of change of residence.

If a youth rehabilitation order1 is in force in respect of an offender2 and the Crown Court is satisfied that the offender proposes to reside, or is residing, in a local justice area (the 'new local justice area') other than the local justice area for the time being specified in the order, the Crown Court may, and on the application of the offender or the responsible officer3 must, amend the order by substituting the new local justice area for the area specified in the order