113. Administration of amendments.

On the making of an order amending a suspended sentence order1 the proper officer2 of the court must:


    (1)     provide copies of the amending order to the offender3 and the responsible officer4;


    (2)     in the case of an amending order which substitutes a new local justice area, provide a copy of the amending order to a provider of probation services that is a public sector provider5 operating in that area6 and the magistrates' court acting in that area7;