The following proceedings and penalties have been held to fall outside the 'criminal' sphere for the purposes of Article 61:
(1) an anti-social behaviour order2;
(2) a football banning order3;
(3) a non-derogating control order4;
(4) a suspension from acting as a registered person entitled to carry on an investment business5;
(5) a fine for breach of an injunction in civil proceedings
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234