A number of criminal offences have been deemed sufficiently certain, that is to say, accessible and precise, to comply with Article 71:
(2) perverting the course of justice3;
(3) materially contributing to the extent of insolvency4 by gambling5;
(4) gross negligence manslaughter6;
(5) public nuisance7;
(6) possessing a document or record containing information likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing8 an act of terrorism9;
(7) collecting or making a record of information of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234