The Pensions Regulator1 may by order suspend a trustee of a trust scheme2:
(1) pending consideration being given to the making of a prohibition order3 against him4;
(2) pending consideration being given to the institution of proceedings against him for an offence involving dishonesty or deception5;
(3) where proceedings have been instituted against him for an offence involving dishonesty or deception and have not been concluded6;
(4) where an application has been made7 for an order making him bankrupt and the application has not been determined8;
(5) where a petition has been presented to the court for an order
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234