293. Recovery of excessive pension contributions where individual made bankrupt.

Where an individual who is made bankrupt has rights under an approved pension arrangement1 or has excluded rights under an unapproved pension arrangement2, the trustee of the bankrupt's estate may apply to the court for an order under these provisions3. If the court is satisfied: (1) that the rights under the arrangement are to any extent, and whether directly or indirectly, the fruits of relevant contributions4; and (2) that the making of any of the relevant contributions ('the excessive contributions') has unfairly prejudiced the individual's creditors, the court may make such order as it thinks fit for restoring the