280. Complaint to an employment tribunal.

Any persons who are competent to act in respect of an occupational pension scheme1 or a personal pension scheme2 and who have applied for a payment of unpaid contributions3 to be made into the resources of the scheme may present a complaint to an employment tribunal4 that:


    (1)     the Secretary of State5 has failed to make any such payment6; or


    (2)     any such payment made by him is less than the amount which should have been paid7.

Such a complaint must be presented within the period of three months beginning with the date on which the decision of the Secretary