877. The College of Arms.

The College of Arms consists of the Kings of Arms1, Heralds2 and Pursuivants3. They were incorporated in 15554 by King Philip and Queen Mary, who gave them a mansion called Derby House, which stood (until it was destroyed by the Great Fire of London in 1666) on the site of the present building known as the College of Arms or Heralds' College