812. Consequences of issue of gender recognition certificate.

A person of either gender who is aged at least 18 may make an application for a gender recognition certificate on the basis of either living in the other gender, or having changed gender under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom1. The fact that a person's gender has become the acquired gender does not affect the descent of any peerage or dignity or title of honour, and does not affect the devolution of any property limited, expressly or not, by a will or other instrument to devolve (as nearly as the law permits) along