683. Settlement of disputes.

Any dispute as to:


    (1)     the exercise by a government department or a person authorised by a government department of its powers1 to authorise use of designs2;


    (2)     terms for the use of a design3 for the services of the Crown4;


    (3)     the right of any person5 to receive any part of any compensation payable6; or


    (4)     the right of any person7 to receive compensation for loss of profit8,

may be referred to the court9 by either party to the dispute10.

The court may at any time order the whole of any such proceedings, or any question or issue of fact