380. Restoration of lapsed patents.

Where a patent has ceased to have effect by reason of a failure to pay any renewal fee1, an application for the restoration of the patent may be made to the comptroller2 at any time within the prescribed period3. Notice of the application must be published by the comptroller in the Official Journal (Patents)4. Such an application, which must be on the prescribed form5, may be made by the person who was the proprietor of the patent or by any other person who would have been entitled to the patent if it had not ceased to have effect6. Where