An international application must be in English, French or Spanish1 and must contain or be accompanied by:
(1) a request for international registration under the Geneva Act2;
(2) the prescribed data concerning the applicant3;
(3) the prescribed number of copies of a reproduction4;
(4) an indication of the product or products which constitute the industrial design or in relation to which the industrial design is to be used, as prescribed5;
(5) an indication of the designated contracting parties6;
(6) the prescribed fees7; and
(7) other particulars supplementing the above8.
In addition, any contracting party whose office is an examining office
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234