777. Enforcement of order in the House.

Whenever any member of the House of Commons is guilty of grossly disorderly conduct, the chair is empowered to order him to withdraw immediately from the House for the remainder of that day's sitting1.

If upon any occasion the Speaker, or the chair if the House is in committee, considers that his power to order a member to withdraw is inadequate, he may name the member who has disregarded his authority or who has abused the rules of the House2. In such a case, if the offence has been committed in the House itself a motion is made for the