A national park authority1 was established for each national park2 in England on 1 October 19963 and in Wales on 23 November 19954, to carry out functions in relation to that park5. The national park authorities then established for England were:
(1) the Dartmoor National Park Authority;
(2) the Exmoor National Park Authority;
(3) the Lake District National Park Authority;
(4) the Northumberland National Park Authority;
(5) the North York Moors National Park Authority;
(6) the Peak District National Park Authority; and
(7) the Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority6.
The national park authorities then established for Wales were:
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234