410. Remedies where work is wrongfully carried out or access impeded.

If a person interested in any land1 comprised in an access agreement or order2 wrongfully carries out any work on the land which substantially reduces the area to which the public have access3, or impedes the public use of a means of access4 to the land in contravention of any restriction contained in the agreement or order5, the local planning authority6 for the area may serve a notice on him requiring him within a specified period to carry out such work as appears to the authority requisite for remedying the contravention, being work for restoring or re-opening any means