477. Notices and signs.

Natural England, in relation to England, or the Natural Resources Body for Wales, in relation to Wales1, may, on any land2 included in a site of special scientific interest3, put up and maintain notices or signs relating to the site4. Natural England or the Council may also remove any notice or sign so put up