393. Appeals relating to agreements.

Where a notice1 has been given to a person in respect of any land, he or any other owner2 or occupier of the land may appeal against the notice to the Secretary of State, in relation to England, or the Welsh Ministers, in relation to Wales3.

An appeal against a notice for failure to comply with a restriction4 may be brought on any of the following grounds:


    (1)     that the notice requires the carrying out of any works which are not necessary for remedying a breach of the agreement5;


    (2)     that any of the works have already been carried out6;