463. Appeals in relation to decisions regarding consent to carry out specified operations.

An owner or occupier may by notice1 appeal to the Secretary of State or the Welsh Ministers2 in relation to a relevant decision3 of Natural England, in relation to England, or the Natural Resources Body for Wales, in relation to Wales4, where:


    (1)     he has been refused a consent5;


    (2)     he has been granted a consent but is aggrieved by conditions attached to it, or by the fact that it is for a limited period, or by the length of that period6;


    (3)     he is aggrieved by the modification of a consent7; or


    (4)     he is aggrieved by the