226. Summary proceedings by person aggrieved.

A magistrates' court may act on a complaint made by any person on the ground that he is aggrieved by the existence of a statutory nuisance1. If the magistrates' court is satisfied that the alleged nuisance exists, or that although abated it is likely to recur on the same premises2 or, in the case of a nuisance in respect of noise in the street3, in the same street, the court must make an order for either or both of the following purposes: