175. Claims for damages.

(2)     Action for Private Nuisance

(i)     Who May Sue

175.     Claims for damages.

A person may sue in nuisance only if he has an interest in the land affected; and he may bring an action and claim damages for the injury alone or together with a claim for an injunction1. Residents without any interest in the land affected cannot sue2.