A body corporate called United Kingdom Research and Innovation ('UKRI') is established1.
UKRI is to have the following committees (the 'Councils')2:
(1) the Arts and Humanities Research Council3;
(2) the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council4;
(3) the Economic and Social Research Council5;
(4) the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council6;
(5) the Medical Research Council7;
(6) the Natural Environment Research Council8;
(7) the Science and Technology Facilities Council9;
(8) Innovate UK10; and
(9) Research England11.
UKRI must arrange for the Councils to exercise such functions as it determines in specified fields of activity or for specified purposes12.
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234