The Wellington Museum was established in 1947 by the transfer of Apsley House to the then Minister of Works1; and by the transfer to the then Minister of Education2, under an agreement made between him and the seventh Duke of Wellington, of certain chattels held as heirlooms, together with other chattels formerly belonging to the first Duke of Wellington which had become the property of the seventh Duke of Wellington3.
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234