A person commits an offence if he does an intentional act of any of the following kinds1:
(1) making cultural property2 under enhanced protection the object of attack;
(2) using cultural property under enhanced protection or its immediate surroundings in support of military action;
(3) extensive destruction or appropriation of cultural property protected under the Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict and the Second Protocol to that Convention;
(4) making cultural property protected under the Convention and the Second Protocol the object of attack;
(5) theft, pillage or misappropriation of, or acts
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234