624. Statutory jurisdiction to order sale in favour of equitable chargee.

Any person who has an interest in property subject to a trust of land may apply for an order for the sale of the land1. Thus an equitable chargee2 of the share of a co-owner of land may apply to court for an order for sale3. The court must have regard to the intentions of the person who created the trust, the purposes for which the property is held, the welfare of any child occupying the property as his home, and the interests of any secured creditor of any beneficiary4.

A powerful consideration is whether the creditor is receiving proper