In proceedings for possession of the mortgaged property, the claim form and particulars of claim must be in the prescribed forms1, and must be filed and served together2. The particulars of claim must:
(1) identify the land to which the claim relates3;
(2) state whether the claim relates to residential property4;
(3) state the ground on which possession is claimed5;
(4) give full details about any mortgage6 or tenancy agreement7;
(5) give details of every person who, to the best of the claimant's knowledge, is in possession of the property8;
(6) describe the state of the mortgage account9;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234