374. Remedies for improper working.

If minerals1 are improperly worked, the owner of the severed minerals may bring a claim for conversion2 or for an account3. A claim for account will lie even where the claimant is not entitled to an injunction4, and is also available against the estate of a deceased wrongdoer5. Further, if the claimant has not disentitled himself by his own conduct6, the remedy by injunction is available