235. Property affected by blight.

The Secretary of State1 may, after consultation with the responsible person2, make regulations3 with respect to the action to be taken by the responsible person for alleviating cases of hardship suffered as a result of property being blighted by subsidence damage4 or the possibility of such damage5. The action which may be required is: (1) the purchase of any blighted property at a price equivalent to its unblighted value6; or (2) the payment of an amount equivalent to the difference between the value of any such property and its unblighted value7. Regulations may make provision as to: