376. Powers of trustees and personal representatives.

If and as long as any person who is entitled to a beneficial interest in possession affecting land is a minor1, or any person is contingently entitled to land, the trustees appointed for the purpose by the settlement2 may enter into and continue in possession of the land on his behalf3. The trustees manage or superintend the management of the land, and have full power to continue the working of mines4, minerals5 and quarries6 which have usually been worked7. In dealing with the real and personal estate of the deceased his personal representatives, for the purposes of administration or