165. Notices and accounts with respect to damage.

In the case of railways and other works to which the substituted mining code applies1, the railway or other authority must, when and so far as reasonable and practicable, give notice to the mine owner2 and royalty owner3, if any, affected, specifying particulars of: (1) the railway or works to which damage has been caused or to which damage is apprehended from the working of any minerals4 under the area of protection5 sufficient to enable the same to be identified6; (2) the nature of the damage or apprehended damage7; and (3) the nature of the works intended to be