232. Farm loss payments.

(d)     Agricultural Losses

232.     Farm loss payments.

Where land constituting or included in an agricultural unit1 is affected by subsidence damage2, an occupier displaced3 from the land has a right in certain circumstances, to receive a farm loss payment if, by reason of deterioration due to the damage in the condition of the land, the land cannot profitably be used for agricultural purposes4. If any person in occupation of the agricultural unit who has an owner's interest5 is displaced from the whole, or a sufficient part6, of the land affected by the subsidence damage and, not more than