482. Deductions from compensation in relation to agricultural holdings.

Where a tenant of an agricultural holding1 is entitled to compensation2 in respect of land3 constituting or forming part of that holding, there must be deducted from the amount of that compensation4, the amount of any compensation which would have been recoverable from the tenant by the landlord in respect of compensation for dilapidation, deterioration or damage for which the tenant is responsible