233. Crop loss payments.

Where at any time land constituting or included in an agricultural unit1 is affected by subsidence damage2, for each year3 or part of a year falling within the period beginning with that time and ending with the discharge by the responsible person4 of his remedial obligation5 with respect to the damage, the responsible person is under an obligation to make to the occupier6 of the unit a payment for the loss of return from crops of the amount given by the specified formula7. Similarly, for each year or part of a year falling within that period, the responsible person