Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, 1there are various offences involving sexual activity with persons with a mental disorder2, which are dealt with elsewhere in this work. These offences include:
(1) sexual activity with a person with a mental disorder impeding choice3;
(2) causing or inciting a person, with a mental disorder impeding choice, to engage in sexual activity4;
(3) engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a person with a mental disorder impeding choice5;
(4) causing a person, with a mental disorder impeding choice, to watch a sexual act6;
(5) inducement, threat or deception to procure sexual
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234