663. Supervisory body to give authorisation.

Only the supervisory body may give a standard authorisation1 and it may not do so unless the managing authority of the relevant hospital or care home2 has requested it3 or provisions apply4 that relate to the right of a third party to require consideration of whether authorisation is needed